Unlike blitz campaigns that fizzle out with time, demand generation is a long-term and education-focused marketing approach. Multiple channels are pursued and a host of strategies are deployed to create awareness and interest in the products/services. By reaching out to and engaging qualified and high-intent prospects, a robust sales pipeline is created. Instead of outright sales-centric messages, demand generation steers relevant content creation for every stage of the buyer’s journey. With the sales, marketing, and CRM teams collectively working on brand-building, steady revenue generation and growth are imminent.
Hiring a Demand Generation Agency to Accelerate Business Success
Collaborating with experienced demand generation professionals can be highly advantageous for B2B businesses today. With fast-paced digitization, multiple online marketing avenues, wavering buyer needs/preferences, and intense competition, a meticulous approach and concrete planning are pivotal. A certified demand generation agency can boost sales-qualified leads to unlock phenomenal growth. Here are 6 reasons to hire a professional team for B2B demand generation:-
- High-Quality Lead Generation– With a ready-to-use repository of B2B databases and ICP-driven targeting, a professionally-helmed demand generation campaign can usher in high-quality leads. An experienced team is adept at crafting personalized marketing messages and tailoring content for every stage of the purchase cycle. By setting up marketing automation workflows, the right messages can be relayed to the right audience at the right time. They will also create optimized landing pages with gated content to maximize lead capturing.
- Omnichannel Visibility and Brand Building– Collaborating with a full-spectrum demand generation service provider implies that businesses need not hire a digital marketing agency separately. Demand generation professionals are already well-versed in navigating relevant digital platforms for robust B2B brand building. Multi-pronged digital outreach strategies are deployed to engage prospects and push them down the sales funnel. Based on the ICP, relevant digital channels (email/WhatsApp/social media/YouTube) are leveraged to build more connections and steer conversations.
- Consistent Nurturing for Better Conversions– A dynamic demand generation agency is adept at warming prospects and securing appointments with high conversion probability. It is not practically feasible to expect all leads in the sales pipeline to purchase immediately. Targeted emails, informative posts, engaging videos, and customized offers will foster trust and credibility to nudge them ahead toward conversion.
- Streamlined Marketing for Higher ROI– With razor-sharp targeting and ICP-customized messages, outsourcing B2B demand generation to experts will ensure highly streamlined marketing efforts. At the very outset, access to accurate B2B databases will have the marketing team focussing on the right prospects. Comprehensive lead scoring and appointment setting will streamline the limited marketing budget of SMEs in the right direction. By outsourcing B2B demand generation, no resources will be wasted pursuing unqualified leads or following up with the wrong prospects.
- Competitive Advantage– Liaising with a professional demand generation and digital marketing agency provides businesses with a remarkable competitive advantage. Firstly, they can help businesses position themselves as credible entities and thought leaders in their industry. All sales, marketing, CRM, and PR campaigns are tailored to specific business goals with expert insights and recommendations. A dynamic agency also keeps businesses ahead of the curve in terms of the latest marketing trends and technology.
- Tangible and Scalable B2B Marketing Campaigns– From percentage growth in market coverage and audience generation to higher productive B2B appointments, a professional agency delivers tangible results. This scalability is also visible with a categorical increase in the sales pipeline and a spike in sales conversions. Furthermore, the best demand generation agencies also have qualified data analysts on board. Hence, data-driven B2B marketing strategies and ROI-driven programs are given an impetus. These are based on predictive modeling, sales intelligence solutions, and cutting-edge business analytics.
For novel B2B products/services with no sizeable demand and minimal awareness, demand generation strategies aim at systematically nurturing demand. The key problem points of the target audience are highlighted, followed by emphasizing the best solutions. Even if a set of prospects are currently not in the buying cycle, the business will periodically engage and inform them. The goal here is to remain top of mind for potential clients so that they get in touch as soon as the need arises. Relying on demand generation professionals can save time and money, whilst implementing turnkey strategies to unlock faster growth and scalability.