IT & Technological innovation
English and Swedish, German and English, English
Are you a Enterprise Units Analyst who knows the supply chain and logistics domain like the again of your hand? And do you have expertise solving ERP and EDI relevant issues, making sure all modules and programs are properly interfaced? With a new warehouse opening, the Small business Programs Analyst will concentrate on the impending increasing scope. This will carry proactively coordinating the day to day business enterprise aid and tests of present scope and collaborating in evolution of this scope. You will also assessment and suggest structural advancements of procedures in purchase to guarantee an optimal and sustainable services shipping and delivery that meets or exceeds the company anticipations. In this situation you will do the job with a vast array of stakeholders, which includes inner colleagues/purchasers, undertaking groups, vital users area IT & knowledge, externals and Suppliers & Partners.
Between your responsibilities:
- Coordinating the process issues taking pictures with regional / international teams and the Logistic Support Service provider
- Every day monitoring and fixing of EDI/IDoc challenges
- Operational and program challenge root cause investigation, solutions and corrections
- Weekly KPI reporting (inventory precision, IDoc’s)
- Inventory accuracy checking
- Inventory control, make sure synchronisation of devices vs serious, in shut collaboration with Logistic Support Service provider
- Present productive practical user guidance
- Accuracy checking in High quality Status Administration System
- Coordinate and follow up testing on a day to day foundation to make sure the efficiency of techniques and procedures
- Provide Neighborhood To start with testing and UAT Execution aid
- Join to critical buyers
- Get the job done cross-functionally with other domains in the project.
A hard posture with a entire world chief in food stuff and diet. Operating spot will be in the Nijmegen location for 2 or 3 times for each 7 days. Your wage will be in between 4500 – 5500 is based on the weighting of your position, your expertise and your teaching. You can in the beginning expect a secondment deal for a six month period, with the probably probability of an extension afterwards.
The Business Programs Analyst we are on the lookout for really should be a authentic difficulty solver and have sturdy private and teamwork expertise.
Future to that you have:
* BSc stage of operating
* Expertise with SAP, ideally SD or WMS
* Practical experience with IDE and/or IDoc
* History in Provide Chain, if possible knowledge with logistic warehouse processes and WMS interfaces
* Good MS Excel capabilities to very easily analyse and assess details
* Fantastic command of English, written & verbal Dutch is a pre
* Individual car or truck is most popular since of on-site do the job.
About the firm:
Then you are the specialist for our shopper, an international FMCG enterprise near Nijmegen!