Keeping clean of germs, infections, and disease-causing pathogens has become our mantra since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. With effective solutions and strategies replacing the initial fear, we now turn to trusted brands and products to keep our homes, schools, and offices safe and disease-free.
The iconic Dettol liquid, the golden-coloured product that we are all familiar with and have come to rely on, is essential in your toolkit to stay clean and completely sanitised. Having Dettol in your kitty will keep you stress-free and let you thrive in a safe and healthy environment.
Why Pick Dettol?
Dettol is India’s No 1 antiseptic brand. Dettol was introduced to India in 1933 and, ever since, has been a household staple. Between July 2021 and Jun 2022, nearly 161 million households purchased the classic Dettol antiseptic liquid. The sheer versatility of this product makes it a staple in every household.
In public places like offices, schools, restaurants, and hotels, the Dettol liquid is just the solution needed for complete disinfection and sanitation of surfaces. Hospitals and clinics rely on the Dettol antiseptic solution for sanitising wounds, surfaces, and medical instruments. Surveys show that following the COVID-19 pandemic, guests feel confident about staying in hotels disinfected by Dettol liquid.
The Indian Medical Association recommends the use of Dettol products.
How to Use Your Favourite Dettol Liquid?
Dettol 5 litre pack is a best-seller in the country. Users can use the versatile product that can be put to use in several cleaning and sanitation activities. Some of them are below:
- Dettol liquid is best known for its antiseptic properties. It is the most common product in every First Aid box. Dettol is perfect for cleaning up cuts, shallow wounds, bruises, and nicks. It sanitises the skin around the wound and keeps germs from entering the bloodstream through the cut.
- You can add Dettol to boils, scratches and insect bites. Application of these keeps germ activity at bay in the infected area.
- Adding Dettol to the bathwater or water used to soak feet makes for a wonderful, refreshing bath.
- Using the Dettol solution as a scalp soak in homes, hospitals, and medical centres helps combat stubborn dandruff and clears up the scalp skin.
- The antiseptic properties of Dettol liquid make it a good addition to the water used for shaving. It prevents small cuts from getting infected.
- Adding Dettol to the water used to mop floors in most households and offices effectively kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and germs.
- Diluted Dettol solution is most useful to disinfect and sanitise various surfaces like doorknobs, bannisters, handles, steel fixtures, ceramic tiles and countertops.
- Dettol is added to the rinse cycle in households and largescale washing facilities, helping disinfect and freshen the clothes and linen.
A Legacy of Trust
Dettol is the iconic brand offering from the house of Reckitt-Benckiser. The group has a 200-year-old legacy of experience and expertise in personal hygiene, germ protection, nutrition, and cleaning. Apart from Dettol, the group also holds some globally renowned and loved brands like Harpic, Lizol, Airwick, Colin, and Mortein in its portfolio. Each Reckitt Benckiser product is a result of research and testing. With the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, Reckitt Benckiser products have become a global favourite and a go-to for health and hygiene.
Staying Ahead with Dettol
Partnering with Dettol is the best way to bring confidence into the cleanliness and hygiene of your home, school, or workplace. The Dettol brand inspires trust. In addition to Dettol antiseptic liquid, you can maintain a clean and germ-free environment by adding products like Dettol antibacterial wipes, Dettol disinfectant spray, Dettol handwash liquid, and Dettol clinical strength antibacterial hand rub. These products are all powerful anti-microbial and effective against the dreaded COVID-19 virus.
Stocking Up with Savings
You might be anything, ranging from a household manager to an office administrator. It is important to maintain an inventory of cleaning and sanitation supplies. Balancing an ongoing need for these products with storage concerns and budgetary demands can take time and effort. The Dettol Pro Services website helps you manage all three. The site has an inventory tool that helps determine the quantity of cleaning and sanitation products required monthly. You can put together a customised bundle of Reckitt Benckiser products and order them for monthly delivery. By ordering in bulk, you can avail of discounts of up to 40% on the price of a Dettol 5-litre pack and all other products. You can also save on shipping to select cities.