Our consumer is on the lookout for a Enterprise Intelligence Analyst.
The BI analyst is liable for the information warehouse and experiences. Managing current databases, information sources, fashions, mapping tables to report buildings (tables) and put together design paperwork for future reporting tasks. The BI analyst gives enter into enterprise evaluation actions that embody a assessment of present techniques and course of documentation; an understanding of crucial points within the areas of firm technique or buyer wants. Supplies undertaking administration help all through all phases of the work program together with planning, useful resource allocation and schedule monitoring.
- Supplies project-specific material experience for a selected technical deliverable
- Makes use of enterprise evaluation strategies and techniques evaluation strategies to assemble and analyze data
- Take part in enterprise necessities definition and evaluation, aiding enterprise customers and growing prime quality BI associated information warehouse and analytical techniques
- Purchase and preserve a broad base of information and expertise with present tendencies in BI, reporting and analytics
- Robust SAP and SQL abilities to assist navigate the staff by a restructuring course of
- Analysts who can do SQL, SAP SE16 extracts, adhoc reporting and BW
- Accountable to run SQL experiences, automate reporting in SQL
- Bachelor’s diploma in Enterprise Administration, Laptop Science or associated area required
- 5 years of expertise within the area of Knowledge Evaluation and/or Enterprise Intelligence.
- Robust background in database and/or enterprise intelligence programming, equivalent to SAP and SQL
- Expertise with information modeling and reporting most well-liked
Desired Work Expertise:
Be taught extra/Apply for this place