The Maui Information
A baker, a farmer and the head of an tools rental firm were among the business owners honored at the 2021 Mayor’s Tiny Company Awards on Wednesday.
The postponed awards ceremony was held at the Maui Seaside Lodge Rainbow Ballroom and honored outstanding for-revenue and nonprofit companies with 100 or fewer staff members, according to a information release from the Maui Chamber of Commerce.
The winners ended up:
• Younger Modest Business Human being of the Calendar year: Heidi Watanabe, Mountain Check out Bounty Farms and Watanabe Vegetable Processing.
• Exceptional Nonprofit Company: Joyce Kawakami and Scott Hopkins, Feed My Sheep.
• Fantastic Little Organization of the Year (10 or fewer staff members): Mitzi Toro, The Maui Cookie Girl.
• Exceptional Compact Business of the Year (11 to 39 workforce): Angela Leone, Coconut Condos.
• Lifetime Achievement Award: Ryan Ouye, Assistance Rentals & Provides Inc. The award is open to any unique doing business in Maui County for more than 20 years.
In addition to honoring the 2021 nominees and winners, the party also identified those people in attendance who were nominated or gained at the 2020 awards ceremony, which was held virtually.
For additional data on nominating enterprise proprietors for upcoming year’s awards application, get in touch with the Maui Chamber of Commerce at (808) 244-0081 or [email protected]